"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it." - George Moore

Saturday, December 25, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!






I'm somewhat of a scrooge when it comes to Christmas. Anybody that knows me, knows that I hate to shop. And Christmas music...well, just ask Dr. Bryce how I feel about that ;) But having Cooper has made it a little more bearable. He was old enough this year to enjoy...the boxes and wrapping paper! Still not into toys, lol. Anyways, we had a beautiful tree that had to be redecorated every day due to either the cat or Cooper. I took family pics in our red underwear...thank you Scott for being a good sport. Seth had a speaking part in the Christmas program at TLC, he did an awesome job. Cooper loved the Main Street light parade, didnt really care for Santa though. And to top it off Scott and I took Cooper for a drive to see the Christmas lights in town and the LDS Temple. All in all Christmas was good this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment