"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it." - George Moore

Friday, October 16, 2009

We're WHAT!?


As I was saying a few months past, never say never! And now what do I have to say for myself? Um, how about God works in mysterious ways. Scott and I thought we'd had this safe sex thing all figured out... WRONG! Apparently Heavenly Father has a sense of humor and overlooks fertililty issues and the use of birth control. Obviously he doesn't care that you've just married off a daughter and graduated a son. In fact, he seems to think that having a baby when you're almost 40 is absolutely divine.
I am over the initial shock now... it's only taken me 6 months, 4 pregnancy tests to recheck the doctor's initial diagnosis, an additional 30 lbs weight gain, heartburn, flatulence, and my son kicking me around the clock to discover that I am truly the happiest person alive. Not only am I blessed with a wonderful husband, but with 2 awesome boys and another one on the way (God seems to think I do better with boys...thank God we have Katelynn) Scott is bedside himself, decorating the baby's room and he's even picked out a name... Cooper Spur Canter. Hopefully he won't be too embarrassed that he is the only kid at graduation that has to help his parents out of the handicap section!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Picture of little Cooper! Nice work on your blog too! It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete