"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it." - George Moore

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Day With the Boys!






It's difficult to get all Gamma's boys together in one spot so when the opportunity presented itself I grabbed it. My sister was in town for some shopping so I took all the boys for ice cream and to the fair grounds to feed the ducks...apparently duck food is yummy for my youngest ate most of it. What was I thinking? Lol. 5 boys, 1 body of water, a jungle gym, a dozen ducks, and four directions. Thank God Kaiden was there to help me control them for they went every which direction there was but the same direction at the same time. I lasted half an hour then it was time to go to Aunt Sannon's house to cool off for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment