"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it." - George Moore

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our New Playground







Okay, so I started doing this ebay thing. I found a bunch of crap that had been laying around my house, in drawers and the storage shed and I thought "Hmm. I wonder..." You'd be surprised what people will pay for old cowboy boots, outdated faux leather pants, and old scrubs. I made almost $1000. My original plan was to surprise my wonderful husband with a new rope horse or buy myself a new digital camera, but after some serious thinking I figured...yikes, another horse to feed when hay prices are outrageous and I'd feel guilty spending the money on myself - why not buy the kids something instead! So with my ebay money I bought my boys a new playground. After some hard work we had a jungle gym plus a new trampolene and we invited some friends over to help us try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment